Thursday, August 12, 2004
Thursday, August 12, 2004
Something's wrong with my computer.
Oh wells. The worst part is that it isn't because the screen's too large to be seen at all sides, not because I can't even open up my blog page to view my own blog, not because some keys in my keyboard and buttons in my computer just can't be activated but that my dad deleted all my files away! And I have like all my lit notes inside for both KOTC and TBD??Oh man...I really really don't want to redo them all over from scrape. That would seriously just waste my time away...
Got back my Chinese O result and I just blank out when I saw my marks. Sure, I passed but...I didn't get what I wanted to get. Was really upset then. But seeing the girls crying, well, I held back my tears and comforted them. At the same time, it wouldn't be nice to cry then go for orals...so. Pulled myself together, pushed down the emotions and numbed them. I'm good at that.
English Orals. Won't talk about it. I'm not sure how it went. Good or not, who cares. It's over. Until next year will I fret about it.
Still have ballet later. Man, it's a long day. Do I have homework? Sure. History. Still have to think about the stuff I have to write for tomorrow's Youth Alpha- my experience of Holy Spirit Weekend. Also have to think about the letter about my spirituality, stuff like that that I'm suppose to write to Patrina. But, I'm seriously clueless as to what I'm suppose to write. I've really got nothing to write about...
I guess that's all. Better prepare for ballet now and hope I don't injure myself in any way.
- #67
//You told me that I should talk to her. Well, no I won't. And no matter what you people say, I still won't. Yes, I'm stubborn and prideful. But hey, it took you this long to figure that out? No matter what, I won't initiate anything. Get that straight before I make it clear in action. //